Spatial Manager™ for AutoCAD is a powerful AutoCAD plug-in designed for AutoCAD users who need to import, export and manage spatial data in a simple, fast and inexpensive way, which includes many possibilities not seen so far in AutoCAD. It comes in a lightweight application that runs inside AutoCAD and allows the user to import and export geospatial data between AutoCAD drawings and geospatial files, data servers or data stores.
- Import into AutoCAD from Google Earth (KML or KMZ), OpenStreetMap (OSM or PBF), Shapefiles (SHP), Geography Markup Language (GML), GPS, Points (many formats), Excel, Access, ESRI ArcInfo, MapInfo, PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial sources
- Export from AutoCAD to Google Earth (KML or KMZ), Shapefiles (SHP), Points (many formats), MapInfo, PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial targets
- Transformation of coordinates optional
- Manage alphanumeric data tables as AutoCAD XDATA. Viewer included
- Save Tasks to replay the import processes so many times as desired
- Not only works in basic AutoCAD: also in AutoCAD Map 3D, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Architecture, etc.
Spatial Manager™ for AutoCAD Editions: Basic, Standard, Professional