Spatial Manager™ for BricsCAD is a powerful BricsCAD plug-in designed for BricsCAD users who need to import, export and manage spatial data in a simple, fast and inexpensive way, which includes many possibilities not seen so far in BricsCAD. It comes in a lightweight application that runs inside BricsCAD and allows the user to import and export geospatial data between BricsCAD drawings and geospatial files, data servers or data stores.
- Import into BricsCAD from Google Earth (KML or KMZ), OpenStreetMap (OSM or PBF), Shapefiles (SHP), Geography Markup Language (GML), GPS, Points (many formats), Excel, Access, ESRI ArcInfo, MapInfo, PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial sources
- Export from BricsCAD to Google Earth (KML or KMZ), Shapefiles (SHP), Points (many formats), MapInfo, PostGIS, SQL Server, SQLite, and many more geospatial targets
- Transformation of coordinates optional
- Manage alphanumeric data tables as BricsCAD Extended Entity Data (EED). Viewer included
- Save Tasks to replay the import processes so many times as desired
Spatial Manager™ for BricsCAD Editions: Basic, Standard, Professional